Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Makeover Investment

Semalam Maklijah made quite an investment in a makeover. It was actually a destress session just to bring back my semangat yang semakin pudar and also to boost my confidence. Tapi makeover ni, bukanlah yang macam kat magazine tu... Just a completely different look on my hair. The last time I did a major hairdo was in January and I guess I regretted that one sebab Maklijah kena blowdry every morning before going to work. I hope this one will do justice on me.

So what is it about this hairdo yang sebok sangat ni?

It's about having to tell, "Ayah, jangan guna credit card until Tuesday sebab kena 'top-up' dulu sebelum boleh guna. Just use Mak's card for the moment."
And he said, "Okaylah, bila Ayah nak pakai Ayah bagitau dululah."

He..he..he.. Teruk, kan? Bagi supplementary credit card kat both Mak and Ayah tapi boleh buat peraturan macam tu, pulak. Apa-apapun Maklijah puas hatilah apa yang Alex did to my hair. Berbaloilah tunggu dan bayar tiga digit.
Figure it out!

No comments: