Sunday, September 24, 2006

Congratulations

con·grat·u·la·tion (kn-grch-lshn, -grj-, kng-):

The act of expressing joy or acknowledgment, as for the achievement or good fortune of another.


It was on a late Tuesday morning when I got this shocking proposition. And this has to happen in Bangkok. Honestly, it was shocking coming from THE someone and for THAT purpose. I repeat, it was the "shockingest" moment of my entire life.


And later I started receiving this wishes from a few people. Really, does it worth being wished CONGRATULATIONS? I don't know. I don't know what I felt or what to feel. Do I deserve being congratulated? I keep on asking myself and back to the people who wished me so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku dah agak dah...orang tu musti tak mau balik...engko ler yang kena... jauh le nko nak ulang-alik...

Anonymous said...

TAHNIAH...ada sorang kawan kita juga akan ke sana permanently.

Anonymous said...

TAHNIAH...ada sorang kawan kita juga akan ke sana permanently.

IBU said...

Absence makes the heart grows fonder? Tahniah .... betoi la tu, congratulations.